A Breath of Fresh Air
Call for Artists
The WAA Spring Plein Air Open & Worker’s House Show
Rain Date Sunday, May 2, 2021
Cash prizes will be awarded. Entries will be judged at 4:00 pm, May 1st
Register and Submit
Its simple and easy to enter the show. Fill out the online registration form, then upload your art work with the button below.
Exhibition: Worker’s House Gallery, May 9 – June 30, 2021
Rules of Entry:
1. Check-in for all competitors will be in front of the Worker’s House from 8:30-9:30 am for all day painting and 12:00-12:30 pm for half a day of painting.
2. Artist is responsible to have artwork surfaces STAMPED by officials at check-in. All work surfaces should be blank when they are stamped, a toned surface is acceptable.
3. Artist must work on location.
4. Works cannot be created from photographs and no props can be used..
5. All mediums and styles are acceptable..
6. Open to all artists 18 years of age and over.
7. Finished paintings must be UNSIGNED, delivered, and displayed on your easel, with your assigned number card attached, at the Worker’s House for judging by 4:00 pm, SHARP.
8. Plein Air Awards will be announced at 4:30 pm in front of the Worker’s House. Artist must be present to win.
9. Works may be dropped off at the Worker’s House Sunday, May 2nd, 12 –4 pm, and Tuesday, May 4th, 12 – 2 pm.
10. Show ends June 30, pick up is 2-4 pm on June 30 (if an artist can not pick up, further arrangements can be made).
11. All works must be exhibition-ready (framed or gallery wrapped) and wired for hanging.
12. The Worker’s House Gallery is limited in space to 30-40 pieces of art. Entries will be juried into the show if the number received exceeds the gallery space. All works will be photographed and shown online on the WAA website.
Online Registration Form
Complete the online registration form below and submit, then upload your artwork and pay the entry fee.
Download the prospectus, print, complete and mail in your payment. Mail in registration forms with a check payable to Willingboro Art Alliance by April 24, 2021
Willingboro Art Alliance Plein Air Painting Competition at Historic Smithville Park 2021 Online Registration Form
- Your submission of the prospectus and registration form is confirmation of your agreement to the statements above.
- Artist will NOT hold the sponsoring organization or the Burlington County Board of Commissioners and its employees responsible for damages or losses.
Click the button to upload your Previously Painted/Exhibition artwork. Before you upload please include your name within the title.